Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monday Mooooonday (post-Thanksgiving Blues)

Today I thought I'd dust off this blog, and try tracking my stuff again.  I've reached my highest weight ever, and I'm not too proud of that!  Initially I told myself that I'd start again after the holidays but after seeing myself on video yesterday, I realized that the time is now.  I can't make excuses anymore.  We'll see how this goes, but the first thing to do is take the first step...

NEW GOALS this time around!! 
I WILL lose 40 pounds.  
Yes, 40. That is what will get my weight down to a healthy 140 again, where it should be!  Please don't do the ridiculously simple math that will tell you what my weight is now...
And I will be down those 40 pounds before the end of May 2012.

I WILL fit into my snowboarding pants again. 

I WILL fit into the jeans that Katy gave me (Seven brand). 

I WILL workout at least 5 times a week (even if it's only a little bit!) 

Those are some pretty simple, straightforward goals.  I had a talk with John tonight too so that we could make a "pact" about reaching our goals together.  It's always great to have a buddy!

FOOD
Smoothie (frozen banana, froz blueberries, strawberries, 1/2 a pear, ground flaxseed, 1 tbsp brown rice syrup, unsweetened soymilk)

Thanksgiving leftovers (in a portion-controlled container - about 2 or 2 1/2 cups of food) - including mashed potatoes, asparagus, green beans, stuffing, gravy, tofurkey, cranberry sauce, squash casserole, some cheese.

Cup of Yerba Mate tea.

Apple

"Dinner" juice (with our new juicer) - Apple, Carrot & Strawberry juice!
Cup of cherry tea.

EXERCISE
20 minute jog with Stacey
5 minutes of arm weightlifting

This is how I wanna feel the rest of my life.... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment