Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tuesday - the next step!

There's always day #2, which always seems to be harder than day #1!
But so far so good.  :)  Last night I was exhausted by the time 10pm rolled around which is pretty unusual for me.  I think my body is readjusting to the healthy foods!

FOOD
Smoothie (froz banana, froz blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, 1/2 a pear, some egg nog soymilk / unsweetened soymilk, ground flaxseed, a little bit of honey)

Cup of Peach Detox tea

Leftovers!  I'll be eating these for a while... (in a portion-controlled container - about 2 or 2 1/2 cups of food) - including mashed potatoes, zucchini, green beans, stuffing, gravy, tofurkey, cranberry sauce, squash casserole, some cheese.

Another juice!  I did a lot of veggies in this one... cucumber, tomato, kale, celery, red pepper, green pepper, 2 apples, a lime... it was interesting to say the least!

Tea

EXERCISE
None today unfortunately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment