Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 80 (Sweet Dee) - 3-day weekend! WOOT!

Nothin' much to say, other than I am REALLY excited for the 3-day weekend. :)  HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!! 

FOOD 
Scrambled eggs with goat cheese, fresh tomatoes, hot sauce.  Side of Ezekiel toast with butter & sugar-free raspberry jelly.

Brown rice with broccoli, lightly fried tofu, hoisin sauce, and syiracha sauce.

Lunch with daddy!  I had a ridiculously rich dish at the Italian place we went to... but I just couldn't help myself.  Handmade ravioli stuffed with buffalo mozzarella & tomatoes, topped with gorgonzola cream sauce and fresh grated parmesan.  I kinda OD'd on dairy.

Cookout at John's!!  Not sure what I'll eat tonight, but I made some black bean veggie burgers that I'm excited to try, and I'm making popcorn, Becca is bringing corn on the cob, some other people are bringing salads & fruit... YUM.  

EXERCISE
Day #3 of Couch to 5K!  5-minute warm up walk, then 60 seconds of jogging alternated with 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment