Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 86 (Sweet Dee) - Holy crap! I'm almost done!

Wowza - I can't believe my 90 days is almost up!  :)  Thanks for reminding me, Cat!  Ha!

My food supply is pretty limited right now, as I'm trying to save money and just eat what I have.  It's hard to be creative when you don't have very much fresh produce though, so that sucks.  Looks like I'll have to make a trip to the grocery (or Farmer's Market) this weekend!  

FOOD
1 orange, and a glass of Ruby Red grapefruit juice
1 bottle of homemade Kombucha (with blueberries)

Mixed green salad with leftover brown rice, white beans, and ranch dressing.

Plain bagel with herb cream cheese
Cup of crappy work coffee w/ sugar & 1/2 & 1/2

Dinner at Linger with some derby girls!!  A shrimp spring roll thingy with a small side salad... 1 waffle fry, and a half a cheese thingy... It was all really yummy, but I didn't eat much since I was on a budget!

Rice noodles with some Tikka Masala sauce & coconut milk - plus tofu (I had to eat somethin' else, I was still kinda hungry). :)

EXERCISE
None today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment