Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 90 (Sweet Dee) - Is that all there is?

Gosh, I can't believe that technically yesterday was my last day!  Holy crap!  
I will have to get up my final "after" pictures soon.  Since I'm moving at the end of this month I've been a little preoccupied! 
Overall, this entire thing has taught me that most of the time, I'm not very aware of what I'm eating (or how much), until I write it down.  Same goes for working out - it's amazing how much you THINK you're working out, and how much you really are!  I'm excited to see where the couch to 5k plan takes me (uhm, hopefully at least to a 5k), and I'm going to continue with that.  I may keep logging in to track stuff, just to keep on top of everything and not get stuck in a rut like I used to!  

So stay tuned, kiddos.  Day 90 does not mean I'm finished! ;) 

FOOD
Ezekiel toast with cream cheese, arugula, and baked beans
Cup of tea with soymilk and sugar
Salad with fake bacon bits, peas, and ranch dressing
2 oreo cookies
Pupusas (thanks, Sunny!!) topped with zucchini, onions, diced tomatoes, hot sauce, and tofutti sour cream

EXERCISE
Day #5 of Couch to 5k plan (20 minutes of alternating between 90 seconds of jogging and 2 minutes of walking + a 5 minute warm-up).

1 comment: