Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 87 (Sweet Dee) - Free Food Friday!

My Couch to 5k buddy, Stacey, got a free $50 gift card to Paris on the Platte, so we're going to enjoy that for dinner tonight!  I'm excited!! :) 

OH, and I'm looking forward to another fun / relaxing weekend.  I literally wrote on my calendar for Sunday "Sleep In". 

FOOD
An orange. 
Leftover brown rice with Daiya cheese, vegetarian baked beans, and scrambled tofu (hey, I told you I was running low on supplies!  Well, the Brits eat baked beans for breakfast all the time, anyway - I'll have you know!) 

Crappy work coffee w/ sugar and 1/2 & 1/2

Mixed green salad with white beans, fake Tofurkey sausage slices, and ranch dressing.  (thank GOD I still have some greens left!)

Ramen noodles.  Nothing to add to make it healthier unfortunately!

White pizza with tomatoes & fresh basil, and a cheese plate with walnut glaze, fruit & crackers.
2 1/2 glasses red wine


EXERCISE
Day #4 of Couch to 5k plan (20 minutes of alternating between 90 seconds of jogging and 2 minutes of walking + a 5 minute warm-up).

No comments:

Post a Comment