Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Monday - Back on Track!

Today I got up early and used my Wii Fit!  Stacey & I decided with it being less than 0 degrees outside and a fresh layer of snow on the ground, that indoor workouts would be better today.  :) 

I'm definitely getting better at the games, and it was fun!  Only problem is that it told me I've gained 1.3 pounds since last time I did the Wii - I was kind of bummed about that.  I have a feeling it was because of my indulgences over the weekend, but I also weighed myself at a different time of day too!  So we'll see about the next time - here's hoping it's a drop!

FOOD
Vegetable juice (carrots, celery, zucchini, sweet potato, tomato, 1/2 an apple, 1/2 a lemon, splash of hot sauce)
1 slice of tofu, and 2 small slices of polenta - with sauteed zucchini, onions, garlic, and leftover gravy

1 Christmas cookie (whoops - they're SO good though!)

Salad (romaine lettuce, 1/4 cup leftover chili, black-eyed peas, 1 morningstar veggie patty, 1/4 an avocado), with about 2 tbsp ranch dressing, 1/8 cup soymilk, splash of hot sauce, and nutritional yeast.

1 cup of leftover butternut squash soup

1 small plate of Thanksgiving leftovers (finally the last of it!)
1 3.2oz bag of cheddar popcorn
2 glasses red wine
(yeah, I wasn't a very good girl... this is damn hard!)

EXERCISE
25 minutes on Wii Fit (aerobics, yoga, weightlifting)

No comments:

Post a Comment