Friday, December 2, 2011

Snow day!!

Happy December!! 

Last night John helped me get set up on Wii Fit so that I could do it this morning.  That system is total crap when it comes to measuring you - it said I was overweight (ok, that part is true), and that my "Wii Age" is 44!?!?  WHA?  Bunch of baloney.  Ah, well!  

FOOD
Juice (apple, orange, 1/2 a yam, 1/2 a cucumber)
1 egg over-easy (w/ spray oil), side of brown rice with 1/4 an avocado, sliced tomatoes & siryacha sauce

Cup of blackberry green tea

Brown rice with black-eyed peas, arugula, tomatoes, zucchini, red/green peppers, onions.
About a tbsp of ranch dressing with 1 tsp mustard, unsweetened soymilk, and nutritional yeast.

Snack: About 3/4 cup of Taryn's leftover butternut squash soup (with fake sausage)

Juice: Cucumber, lettuce, orange, lemon, apple, pear, carrots, celery.
Thanksgiving leftovers (on a small plate) - the usual!

Cup of hot cocoa with whipped cream (okay, this probably wasn't the best choice.  But I almost went to the store and got a bottle of wine, but resisted!  I figured this would be the lesser of two evils!) ;) 

EXERCISE
30 minutes using the Wii Fit - running in place, hula hooping, some yoga, some strength training - it was actually pretty fun, and I got my heart rate up too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this again! I'm sooo proud of you, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW thank you, sweetie!! I'm glad that you'll be checking in on me again! ;)

    ReplyDelete