Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wednesday - Another early morning!

I met Stacey early this morning for a run again - we jogged around City Park, and it was great.  SUPER cold, but great!  I rode my bike into work today too, and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  It was definitely chilly, but I bundled up!  Any way to keep moving! 

FOOD 
Scrambled tofu w/ nutritional yeast over arugula, about 1 tbsp organic ranch dressing, 1/4 an avocado, diced tomato, and salsa.
Juice: 3 carrots, 1/4 a sweet potato, 1 apple, 1 orange, about 6-8 strawberries

Stove-popped organic farmer's market popcorn!  (I was so proud of myself for making it this way!) Sprinkled w/ nutritional yeast, and some flavored popcorn seasonings.

Leftover whole wheat lasagna noodles (cut into strips) topped with tomato / red pepper soup, 1/2 a fake italian sausage link, black beans, tomatoes, 2 thin slices of polenta (cubed & seared), some spinach, and about 2 tbsp of Daiya vegan mozzarella cheese.

Takeout Chinese food (rice, veggies, curry sauce, egg rolls)
2 whiskey-gingers

EXERCISE
30 minute jog with Stacey
Bike ride into work

No comments:

Post a Comment