Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Monday - Christmas will be here SOON!

I just realized that Christmas is only 2 weeks away - holy cow!  Crazy how time flies... 

Stacey & I met for a very cold run this morning, but it felt great.  I've been running without music lately, and I actually think I like it better.  I feel like I'm calmer, and that I'm using it as kind of a time to meditate in the morning.  Also, the last 10 minutes or so of our jog, we actually had a CONVERSATION!!  It was pretty awesome!  First time we've ever been able to do that. :) 

FOOD
Fresh spinach topped with salsa, black beans, 2 small slices pan-seared polenta, 1 egg + 1 egg white (mixed with about 1 tbsp ricotta cheese).
Juice: Strawberries, 2 carrots, 1/3 a sweet potato, 2 apples

Brown rice topped with fresh arugula, tomato / red pepper soup, 1/2 a fake italian sausage link, black beans, and about 1/4 a cup of shredded mozzarella.

1 bottle of Guayaki Yerba Mate tea (Peach Immune support blend)

Tortilla Pizza - large tortilla, canned tomatoes / sauce (no salt), fresh spinach, mushrooms, red onions, garlic salt, mozzarella cheese.
2 glasses red wine, 3/4 a beer.
Wheat Thins with 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese & maple syrup. (uhm, night-time snacking, wha?)

EXERCISE
25 minute jog
20 minutes on Wii Fit 

No comments:

Post a Comment