Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tuesday - skatin' around

Sunny & I met up early this morning to do some more skate training at the warehouse.  It was pretty rough (as usual) - my feet need to build up their calluses again, and I was exhausted.  It was great though, and I really really needed it! 

Only thing about these mornings is that I don't have much time when I get home to get ready for work.  Hence I grabbed kind of an unhealthy breakfast on my way out the door... but at least I ate breakfast, and I didn't get something fast-food-like!

FOOD
Coffee w/ splash of soymilk & maple syrup.
Amy's organic Mac & Cheese TV dinner w/ hot sauce (hey, it's probably still better than getting a breakfast sandwich or burrito somewhere!)

Brown rice topped with fresh arugula, tomato / red pepper soup, 1/2 a fake italian sausage link, black beans, red onion, 1/4 an avocado, some firm tofu cubes, and about 2 tbsp of Daiya vegan mozzarella cheese.

2 beers
1/2 a cheese & veggie quesadilla
4 jalapeno poppers
I kinda felt like crap after eating all that cheese... probably a good thing that John ignored my request to stop at Dairy Queen so that I could get a vanilla milkshake! ;)

EXERCISE
40 minutes of skating drills, sit-ups, and leg lifts.
Bowling with John!  3 games total - that's a lot for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment