Monday, December 12, 2011

YEAH!! Friday has arrived!!

I struggled like a whiney 4-year-old to get out of bed this morning.  I planned to do a run at 6am, but hated the idea of leaving my warm bed for the cold outdoors.  But after hitting my snooze about 5 times (sorry, John!) - I did get up.  And I went for a run.  And it felt GREAT.  :) 

FOOD
1 egg over polenta with gravy.
Juice: 1 apple, 1 pear, 3 carrots, 1/3 a sweet potato, 1/2 a lemon

Brown rice, kidney beans, black beans, splash of Braggs, spinach, salsa / diced tomatoes, scrambled tofu (with seasonings & nutritional yeast), red onions.

Leftover carrot soup (about 1 cup)

1/2 a veggie burrito from Qdoba, and 1/2 chile con queso w/ chips.
1 small cherry dr pepper.
2 beers, 1 glass wine
Nachos (that was a BAD idea!)

EXERCISE
27 minute jog w/ stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment