Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tuesday (BRrrrrr!!!)

It's damn cold outside today - I think it got down to the double-digits below zero last night.  I always think about homeless people when it gets this cold, and I worry - I always pray that they have somewhere to go to find warmth.  I can't imagine anyone trying to spend their night outside in sub-zero temperatures. 

Anyhoodle, I met with Cat & Sunny this morning at the warehouse for some MUCH needed skating.  We did some endurance training and squats, and it felt really great.  I have been so out of shape with skating, and it felt amazing to be doing it again - even though my ankles & legs were aching!  I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow for sure! 

FOOD
1 egg over-easy, 2 thin slices of polenta - over fresh spinach, leftover gravy, and 1/4 an avocado.
Juice (1/2 an apple, 4 carrots, 1 pear, 1 orange)

Coffee (I really wanted it today!), with 1/2 cup of Soy Egg Nog and honey.

Illegal Pete's with friends!  Cup of vegetarian green chili w/ corn salsa, side of chips and pesto.


Dinner at Lops & Denny's place!  1 1/2 glasses red wine - 1 plate of sweet potatoes, chili, spaghetti squash alfredo, pesto pasta.  A slice of pumpkin pie, and 1/2 a cookie. 

EXERCISE
About 30-40 minutes of endurance skating

No comments:

Post a Comment