Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 56 (Sweet Dee) - Can I have the weekend back please?

I was SO not ready to start my day today!  I hit my snooze a LOT more than usual... I think part of the reason is because the weather has finally warmed up, and there's something about laying in a warm beam of sunlight in my soft bed... and thinking about getting up and going back to work... that makes me not want to leave! 

I have a ridiculously busy week scheduled - lots of derby, lots of events.  It'll be good, but it might be a little crazy.  Hopefully I can keep my head on straight! 

FOOD
Strawberries

Salad (romaine lettuce, fresh pear, red onion caramelized with balsamic vinegar, chopped veggie ham slice, caramelized walnuts*, homemade agave/dijon vinegarette dressing)

Vegetable Apple Curry soup (about 1 cup)

Mini cheese pizza (leftover) topped with arugula
1/4 a small seedless watermelon
A handful of chips & fresh salsa

*I put some grade B organic maple syrup in a pan, added a splash of oil, a bit of salt, and some cinnamon, then tossed in the walnuts.  After thoroughly coating them, I spread them on a pan and baked them for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees. 

EXERCISE
2 hour derby practice

No comments:

Post a Comment