Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 70 (Sweet Dee) - Feeling Better

Gosh, sorry about the bummed-out post from yesterday!  My goodness.  I guess I needed to whine a bit though and just get it out of my system.  I'm feeling better today.  I talked to some people, prayed, had some time to myself, and got my head straightened out a bit.  I even sung along to some Queen on my way into work today!

I decided to move forward with my Derby LOA, and I realize now that it was the right thing to do.  I know that derby will always be there (as will my friends), and I don't have to be afraid of taking a break when I need one!  It's amazing how hard it is to pull yourself away from something, even when you know that it's the best thing to do at the moment.  I will miss my derby girls a lot, but luckily there are still plenty of ways to see them outside of practices.  And yes, I mean stalking. ;) 



FOOD
Smoothie (homemade kombucha, acai juice, raspberries, a banana, frozen blueberries & peaches)
Coffee with "So Coconut" hazelnut creamer, natural sugar. 

Unsalted seeds (pumpkin, sunflower) and dried currants. 

Wrap (jalapeno cheddar tortilla, fresh spinach, sliced mushrooms, 2 eggs scrambled with spices & red onions, crushed tomatoes, leftover brown rice, and leftover hollandaise sauce)

Cherries

Pasta drizzled with olive oil and topped with toasted pine nuts, broccoli, and brie cheese.  I love this dish so much, it's ridiculous! 


EXERCISE
None...again!  :(  I've been sucking at this right now, I know.  I need to get back on the horse again.  I've been slacking for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment