Monday, June 27, 2011

Days 74 & 75 (Sweet Dee) - Weekend time!

I have a terrible time tracking my eats on the weekends, just due to the fact that I'm pretty much NEVER on my computer during that time.  I don't consider that a bad thing though - I'm staring at a computer screen 8 hours a day 5 days a week!  Why would I want to add on to that on my weekends?  I have no idea. ;)

Saturday was our annual Gays VS Straights bout at our warehouse.  It's basically a fundraiser for the league, and it's always a lot of fun.  I was on the "Gays" (aka the Taco Belles), and we WON!  It felt great.  I think it was also that it was my first time that I felt that the way I played contributed to my team winning.  Yah, it was the perfect beginning of my derby LOA! 

FOOD (guessing - Fri & Sat)

Pizza
Chips & Queso
Red Wine
This breakfast was in there somewhere:

Watercourse with mom (seitan wings, coffee, soup, quinoa salad, veggie sandwich with sprouts on foccacia)
Homemade quesadilla
Etc...

EXERCISE
2 hours of derby on Saturday night (I played a LOT so I'm counting this for sure)
30 minute bike ride with my mom on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment