Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Days 60, 61, 62 (Sweet Dee) - Getting caught up!

I did a lot of quick-grab-this eating this weekend, mostly because it was a weekend of derby!  Home team tournament time, so lots & lots of skating, and just eating whenever I could.  I didn't eat the best that I could have, but I did fit in some healthy stuff too.  I'm just going to generalize again, as I can't remember everything exactly (man, it's difficult getting behind and keeping track of everything)!  So here goes... 

SAT & SUN - FOOD
Egg with Ezekiel sprouted toast & jam
Granola bars
Powerballs
Homemade salad wrap
Pizza
Scrambled eggs w/ toast & fruit: 

Cheese pizza
2 beers

SAT & SUN - EXERCISE
Lots of Derby!

--------------------------------------------
MONDAY - FOOD
Powerball
Vitamin Water & Odwalla Superfood
Unsalted nuts / seeds with dried currants
Qdoba Gumbo (with veggies added & lettuce)
Dinner with daddy at the Hornet.  I had the Pupusas (sp?) appetizer - corn cakes stuffed with black beans & cheese, with a side of shredded cabbage & tomato vinegarette dressing. 
2 cups of Calming tea

MONDAY - EXERCISE
None - I really needed a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment