Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 59 (Sweet Dee) - Cheat Day / Cat's Birthday!

My cheat day has arrived early this week, due to Cat's Birthday day of fun!  
We're heading to Crepes & Crepes for some rich & creamy crepe amazingness, then we're going out for dessert after derby practice!  Good thing I got in a couple of workouts today...

FOOD
Ezekiel sprouted toast w/ natural cashew butter, sliced strawberries.  An over-easy egg with arugula, 1/4 an avocado, and hot sauce.  (I think this is my new favorite breakfast!)
Cup of black tea w/ agave & unsweetened coconut milk.

Leftover shrimp salad on romaine lettuce w/ 1 leftover teriyaki seitan wing (chopped).  About 1 cup total.

Apple

Crepes at Crepes & Crepes! :)  I had the creamy mushroom one (*drool*) then Cat & I split the nutella, strawberry, banana & cream cheese one.... ugh it was AMAZING!

Amy's Organic Mac & Cheese microwave dinner

Steuben's for Cat's B-day!  I had a 1/2 a veggie burger, and a chocolate malt.  I think I was still pretty full from the mac & cheese. :)

EXERCISE
1 hour brisk walk w/ Stacey at Wash Park
1 hour derby scirmmage

No comments:

Post a Comment