Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 71 (Sweet Dee) - A day with friends!

This morning I met my very preggers friend Nikki for breakfast at Snooze, then I'm meeting my soon-to-be-married friend Katy for lunch!  I love days like this. :)  I got to hang out with John last night too which was wonderful.  I haven't gotten to see him for a good week or so - we've been busy with our own life-stuff.  We finally got to catch up though, and have some QT.  Rockin'. 

I know I've been slacking with my workouts, but I think I needed a break from everything this week.  I don't feel good about not exercising, but I also don't feel bad about taking a "vacation" without actually going anywhere.  Sometimes life happens that way, you know?  

FOOD
Breakfast "tacos" (scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, cheese, hot sauce, fresh tomato salsa, lettuce, corn tortillas), and 2 cups of coffee with raw sugar & cream.

Leftover pasta from last night, and 1 leftover breakfast taco.

1/2 a bottle of homemade pomegranite kombucha

Banana

Ramen noodles with fresh spinach, onions, and mushrooms added
Homemade corn chips with spicy queso. 

EXERCISE
None.  I don't even feel bad about it either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment