Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 57 (Sweet Dee) - No clever title today!

One of my derby sisters, Raven Lunachic, broke her ankle at practice last night.  That is by far my biggest fear in derby!  :(  Luckily she had a lot of people there to lend their support and comfort.  

This morning I was up early for yoga.  It actually wasn't too hard since my apartment was so effing HOT!  Ha!  I was sweating like the dickens. 

After helping with newbie practice (a very little bit), and helping with evaluations, I went to City O' City to meet up with my friend Jesse!  I haven't seen that kid in ages, and he cracks me up.  It was so nice to catch up with him a bit! 

FOOD
Mixed unsalted nuts & seeds, dried currants
Cup of Vanilla Rooibos tea

Taco salad (quinoa, romaine lettuce, 1/2 an avocado, fresh salsa, hot sauce, fresh lime juice, red onion, poblano pepper, red pepper - lightly seared)

1/4 a small seedless watermelon
Soy latte w/ a squirt of White Chocolate flavoring

Dinner at City O' City with Jesse (Teriyaki Seitan "wings" with vegan ranch, fries w/ vegan gravy & cheese).  I only ate about 1/2 of each thing - I got full really fast!  I did have 1 glass of wine too.
Pomegranite juice (1 glass)

EXERICSE
1 hour yoga class
Very light derby (just skated around for about 30 mins as a "Big Sister") 

No comments:

Post a Comment