Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 60 (Sweet Dee) - Holy crap! Only 30 days left!

Whoooooops!  Totally forgot to post this before I posted my weekend stuff!  Haha!  
OH, well - better late than never... 

It's kinda weird - I feel like my 90 days has been flying by!  I can't believe I only have a month left - that's pretty nuts.  Honestly, I kind of don't want to limit it for the 90 days!  This has been a great lifestyle change for me, and I kind of want to just keep going.  Really, I'm just doing everything I'm supposed to be doing!  Working out more, eating better - it's fantastic.  And holding myself accountable on this blog has been really helpful.  

This whole thing has made me more aware of what I put in my body, and how much exercise I'm actually doing.  It's right in front of my face every time I log in, and I think that's what I really needed to make the change.  It has been gradual, but I can tell it's happening, and I really want to keep going!

FOOD
Ezekiel sprouted toast w/ natural cashew butter, sliced strawberries.  An over-easy egg with 1/4 an avocado, and hot sauce. (I told you this was my favorite at the moment!) :) 

1/4 a seedless watermelon (sliced)

Salad (romaine lettuce, boiled red potatoes sauteed in vegan butter with diced red onions & dill, green peas, 1 stalk of celery, leftover teriyaki seitan wings).  Organic ranch with mustard.

Happy Hour food (a couple of appetizers - can't really remember what!  One of them was fishsticks... and I did have 2 glasses of wine... and a slice of cheesecake!  GAck!)

EXERCISE
None

No comments:

Post a Comment