Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 24 (Sweet Dee) - Holy Sore Body, Batman!

Ugh... sore...everywhere!  I'm sure it's the combination of starting derby again, the body combat class & yoga I did earlier this week, etc - but I'm aching all over my body & hobbling around like an old lady.  In a good way, but still. 

I couldn't manage to get out of bed this morning at 5am to workout - surprise, surprise!  Probably because I didn't get to bed 'till 12:30am because we were at the tUnE yArDs show at the Hi-Dive!  It was a lot of fun, and oh-so-happy.  I didn't drink a drop (go me!), and still had a great time.  

Since I couldn't drag my butt outta bed, and I have softball after work tonight, I'm taking a break today from workin' out.  I think my body needs it! 


FOOD
Ezekiel sprouted toast w/ tofutti sour cream & vegetarian baked beans


Brown Rice (with some Braggs mixed in), topped with leftover curry soup, lightly fried tofu (lightly coated w/ cornstarch, fried in coconut oil), onions & red peppers (sauteed with a splash of teriyaki sauce & hot sauce), then drizzled with a little bit of hoisin sauce. 

Banana
Organic strawberry Kombucha

Grilled salmon burger (on 1/2 a whole wheat bun), topped with tomato, lettuce, red onion, cucumber, and yogurt sauce.  Side of grilled zucchini (olive oil, spices, sprinkle of parmesean cheese).  This was all SO delicious!!  *drool*



My sister had to take her camera back today, so I don't have any food pictures!  DANGIT!  Ah, well - here are some pictures of some pretty stuff instead: 











all photos from weheartit.com


EXERCISE
1 hour softball game (rest day)

No comments:

Post a Comment