Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 31 (Sweet Dee) - A day for me!

Today marks the first "day off" I've had in a very long time.  I managed to stock up on groceries, get my apartment straightened a bit, and finish Bossypants by Tina Fey (yes, it was friggin' hilarious)!  

I took a break from exercise today - I needed some "me" time more. 

FOOD
Shit.  I don't remember.  That's why I'm keeping this blog, so that I don't HAVE to remember.  I was a good girl for breakfast & lunch though (and healthy).  But Blogger decided to do some "repairs" - AKA, delete some of my posts.  Awesome.  So here's the rest of what I remember...

Cambric (earl grey tea w/ steamed soymilk, & honey)

Apple w/ natural peanut butter

Pizza (whole wheat tortilla, low-sodium tomato sauce, fresh spinach, mushrooms, onions, veggie Italian sausage, daiya vegan mozzarella cheese)



Whole wheat crackers w/ about 2 tbsps of high-quality soft cheese (I indulged a bit on my Whole Foods trip).
Homemade iced tea.

EXERCISE
None (break day)

No comments:

Post a Comment