Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 30 (Sweet Dee) - It's a rainy day parade! (and my third-of-the-way-through point!)

A rainy rainy morning, but I still managed to get out of bed and go for a long walk!  My leg is feeling pretty sore today, so I took it easy (I didn't try to jog), but still got a nice brisk walk going.  It was wet and cold, but it felt great.  

Tonight will probably be a hard practice I'm sure* - I just hope I don't mess up my leg anymore.  It seems to keep getting better, but then I stretch it to hard or strain it a little bit, and it's bothering me all over again.  What the heck, man??

*Just kidding... practice was canceled due to a leaky roof! :( 

FOOD
Ezekiel toast w/ tofutti sour cream, arugula, and baked beans.
Cup of Yogi hazelnut thai tea w/ agave.

Mixed unsalted nuts (about 1/4 a cup)

Buckwheat Soba noodles with broccoli, splash of Braggs/Teriyaki/Siracha, topped with a drizzle of hoisin sauce, and leftover tuna sashimi (seared).  Sprinkled with Gomashio.

Polenta w/ veggie ragout (Polenta seared in olive oil, topped with zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, onion, and red pepper tomato soup w/ seasonings - some whole wheat flour added to thicken). 

For some reason, Blogger decided to not save this post the last time I made it.  So I may have forgotten something here.... I hope not!  Ugh.  :( 

EXERCISE
45 minute brisk walk

No comments:

Post a Comment