Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 37 (Sweet Dee) - Hello, Seattle? Yes, there seems to have been a mix-up...could you please come & get your weather?

I got a good solid night of sleep last night, which felt great - but honestly I could've slept for a few more hours!  It's kind of a good exhausted though - like I've been earning my tiredness.  If that makes any sense at all.

Today is another rainy and COLD day!  It really just makes me want to curl up under a blanket & watch movies... (and maybe sleep some more). ;) 

Tonight is derby practice, and hopefully we won't get rained out again.  It's supposed to thunderstorm all day, and I really hope our warehouse doesn't start leaking again!  I love how lush and green Denver has been lately with all of the rain, and that it's cutting down on the risk of fires for the summer (I hated those seasons when we couldn't have campfires - it wasn't even worth camping for).  But can we have our sunny days back, please? ;) 

FOOD
Coffee w/ unsweetened almond milk & grade B maple syrup.  I was in a bit of a rush this morning, so didn't have a full breakfast (I wasn't terribly hungry either).  


Roasted beets (olive oil, pinch of salt & pepper)

"Rave" salad from Fine Green Salad Company (mixed greens, romaine lettuce, red potatoes, beets - yeah, I kinda OD'd on these today, huh? -  quinoa salad, fizzled leeks, & tempeh - curry vinaigrette dressing).

Peach detox tea

Apple with 2 cups Calm tea (I was still pretty full from lunch)

EXERCISE
2 hours derby practice

No comments:

Post a Comment