Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 29 (Sweet Dee) - An early start!

Holy crap - I can't believe tomorrow marks my 1/3-of-the-way-through point!  Wowza!!  I actually feel like the past 30 days have gone by pretty fast.  At practice last night I had a couple of people come up to me saying that I'm looking really good which felt SO amazing!  That is definitely helping me to keep going - I could feel it, but the fact that people are starting to notice = AWESOME. :D  

This morning I was up super early to meet Stacey for yoga.  It was a really great class - such a lovely way to start the day.  After work I have my first Pump class, so that should be interesting.... and really really difficult.  ;)  What's funny though is that I'm going to just stay in my workout clothes all day - it isn't really worth it to change out of 'em since I'm just going to change right back!  And there's the benefit of working in a small office... in a basement. ;)

After my body pump class (which aggravated my leg a bit... probably shouldn't have done it, but it was still a great workout), John and I went to use my Groupon at a sushi place near my apartment.  I was a good girl (no white rice - I got Sashimi) but I did try a bite of his fried hand-roll.  Yuuuuum.   


FOOD
Breakfast sandwich (egg, tomato, and avocado on whole wheat toast)
Cup of coffee with honey & splash of 1/2+1/2

Leftover Bok Choy w/ buckwheat soba noodles (about 1 cup)


Apple with natural peanut butter

Sashimi (about 2 pieces of each - Salmon, Tuna, Yellowtail) with soy sauce, a clear broth soup w/ mushrooms & onions, simple lettuce salad with dressing, and daikon. 

Ezekiel toast w/ low-fat cream cheese & lemon curd. (I was trying to get that oily fishy taste out of my mouth.... ick.) 

EXERCISE
1 hour yoga class
45 minute body pump class

No comments:

Post a Comment