Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 33, 34, 35 (Sweet Dee) - getting caught up!

This weekend was kinda crazy, but really awesome!  Nikki's baby shower went off without a hitch, and she was so thrilled with how everything came out.  I got to have a lot of hang time with John too which was great!  I'm posting pics of the baby shower on my other blog today too.  So check 'em out!

Yesterday (Monday) I was summoned for Jury Duty, so I couldn't update my blog which is why I'm just now getting caught up.  Luckily I wasn't chosen, but we'll see about next week!  I have to call in again... ugh...

Last night's practice kicked my butt too (literally & figuratively) - we practiced hitting the ENTIRE time!  It was great, but man, am I hurting today.  John came over after I got home and we watched "Cloverfield" together.  Neither of us had seen it since when it first came out in theaters.  I forgot how awesome that movie is! 

SATURDAY (Cheat Day)
FOOD
Scrambled eggs w/ cheese, avocado & peach salsa
Raisin toast w/ butter - and 2 cups of coffee w/ soymilk & honey

Finger foods (throughout the day) - mini sandwiches, appetizers, snacks, fruit, etc - and cupcakes!

Pizza (5 slices - ugh) w/ mozzarella cheese, pineapple, jalapenos, onions, and fake bacon - with lemonade & 1/2 a beer.

3 chocolates & 3 glasses of wine

EXERCISE
None (crap!)

SUNDAY
FOOD
Scrambled Tofu w/ nutritional yeast & spices, onions, corn, mushrooms - topped w/ 1/2 an avocado, green chili, and tofutti sour cream
2 slices Ezekiel toast w/ good soft WF cheese & raspberry jam
Coffee w/ grade B maple syrup & unsweetened almond milk


Zucchini / yellow squash, onions & white beans sauteed in olive oil - mixed with low-sodium tomato & roasted red pepper soup (w/ pinch of salt & pepper) - served over brown rice spaghetti & topped with some leftover low fat cheese & tofutti sour cream
Iced tea / leftover lemonade

Whole wheat crackers w/ cheese & jam

EXERCISE
1 hour yoga class (I almost forgot about this!  Thanks for the reminder Stacey - it was a great class!) 
2 1/2 hour derby scrimmage (it was a long day!)

MONDAY
FOOD
Smoothie (acai packet, frozen blueberries, fresh mango & raspberries, ground flaxseed & homemade iced tea)

Baby carrots

Leftover Zucchini / Squash / Bean stuff over brown rice spaghetti
Whole wheat crackers w/ low-fat cream cheese & raspberry jam

Strawberries

EXERCISE
2 hour heavy-duty-hard-hitting derby practice

No comments:

Post a Comment