Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 46, 47, 48, 49 (Sweet Dee) - A-Camping we will go!

A bunch of us are going camping this weekend, so I'm getting very prepared with all of my food stuff for the trip.  I have it all planned out, and it's going to be healthy AND delicious!  Lookout! ;)

OK - I just decided to include everything on this post!  I had a great & relaxing weekend camping - it was really wonderful.  I didn't do too bad either!  I brought a lot of healthy & yummy foods with me.  I had a couple of marshmallows, and some wine, but nothing that I felt was overindulging too much.  Yay!  I CAN camp & be healthy too!  WOOT!

We also did some great hikes while we were out.  I am still sore today, and it was wonderful being outdoors and enjoying the beautiful weather! 

FOOD (Days 46, 47, 48 - all together)
Powerball & a banana.
Cup of coffee with grade B organic maple syrup (about 1 tbsp), and unsweetened coconut milk.

Asparagus, shitake mushrooms, onions, garlic - sauteed w/ tsp of teriyaki & squirt of braggs - over quinoa.

Herbal Teas

Breakfast Burrito (vegetarian baked beans, veggies, eggs, Daiya "cheese", green chili, vegetarian chorizo)

Grilled sandwiches - 2 total (Ezekiel bread, low-fat jarlsberg cheese, fake ham, lettuce, mustard, Veganese)

Carrots & Hummus
Apple w/ natural peanut butter
Nuts & seeds
Granola bar
Vegetarian chili w/ vegan hot dogs (2 total)
Low-sodium Minestrone soup
3 large marshmallows
Some wine
Powerballs (2 total I think)

FOOD (Day 49 - cheat day) 
Powerball

Benny's lunch with John (YUMMY!!!) - it was the perfect day for this! 
Modelo Especial, enchilada, chile reillno (sp?), chile con queso, salsa, chips, guacamole tostada.

Sweet Action Ice cream stop! :)  I got a malt made from the vanilla fudge brownie ice cream.  It was AMAZING.

Leftover Benny's for dinner!

EXERCISE (for the weekend) 
2.5 mile hike
2 mile hike (at a high incline - it was a tough one - my calves are killing me!)
3 hour derby practice

No comments:

Post a Comment